Putracized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Putracized

Ghetto role playing & senior citizen harassment

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update on Lords of Terra campaign houserules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Belisarius Punchee

Admin

Hi one and all,

Firstly, I would like to thank Zaki for the memorable mini campaign entitled "Zombies!!!" that I had the privilege of playing. The game had a great plot and some very challenging combat encounters. It has given me some food for thought and has prompted me to revise some of my own houserules on my "Lords of Terra" campaign.

• All characters will start with versatile expertise instead of the bonus implement and weapon expertise feats.

• All characters receive one background and additional +2 bonuses to two other skills.

• Lightning Reflexes, Iron Will and Great Fortitude will no longer be bonus feats for characters upon reaching paragon level.

• Hybrid characters will be allowed with the caveat that the player must know all the rules/limitations pertaining to the character in question.

• Use of magical ammunition will cost 1 item daily use for 3 arrows per tier per encounter.

• Large creatures find it harder to claim cover but may choose their final square when charging.

• Forced movement does not trigger polearm momentum

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum