Putracized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Putracized

Ghetto role playing & senior citizen harassment

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning schedule for Anand's send-off

+2
anand
jo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 am

jo

jo
Admin

Let me know if there are any changes and I'll update accordingly.

Peepers / DateMonday 25/7Tuesday 26/7Wednesday 27/7Thursday 28/7Friday 29/7Saturday 30/7Sunday 31/7
Anandafter 7pmall dayall dayN/Aall dayall dayleaving at night
Edmundall dayall dayall dayN/Aall dayall dayall day
Jo7pm - 12amall day10-6pmN/Aafter 11pm if soberall dayleaving at night
JoshN/AN/AN/AN/Aafter work 8pmall dayleaving at night
LuiN/AN/AN/AN/Aall dayall dayafter work
Markafter 7pmafter 7pmafter 7pmN/Aafter 7pmall dayleaving at night
Raihanall dayall dayall dayN/Aall dayall dayall day
Shaoall dayall dayall dayN/Aall dayall dayall day
Zakiall dayall dayall dayN/Aall dayall dayall day

Last edited by jo on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 am; edited 13 times in total

anand

anand
Admin

Neat. I won't be able to do Sunday all day, because I need to book into camp that night

shao

shao

Hi, updates - I should actually be free for pretty much the whole week.

Also, with regard to the place - I think Pasir Ris Duplex Room is a good bet. It's near the MRT station, which makes transport and resupplies easier, and Downtown East is a very halal-friendly place, in terms of catering; the lack of a BBQ pit isn't really that important to me. Also, BBQs take time and prep too, which take away time we can we spend on the campaign.

There's also lots of parking space, which is important for Mark - it seems he will be coming after work on the weekdays, so we should make that easier for him as well.

4Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty I might be wrong but... Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am

jo

jo
Admin

I got the impression from Rai & Anand that this wasn't just a gaming camp, that we were looking to do other random activities (eg. pool or BBQ) to break from the game every now and then? Let me know how everyone feels, so that I can adjust my expectations as well as look for a more appropriate venue.

Last edited by jo on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mah gramma)

Zakmonster

Pool as in "balls, like a man", or pool as in "not on an empty stomach"?

Cos I suck at both, but at least I get to take my shirt off for the latter.

6Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 am

jo

jo
Admin

no shirt. i'm terribad at a game that involves balls on the table.

7Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty bump Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 am

jo

jo
Admin

^

is everyone ok with shao's suggestion - book pasir ris duplex? i'm estimating the cost for 3D/2N is probably around $540 (including taxes); so if we do have 9 ppl on the weekends - is everyone agreeable with $60 each?

also is yam coming?

8Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 pm

anand

anand
Admin

Yep, sounds good.

9Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 am

jo

jo
Admin

25 jul is oso ed's birthday pirat

10Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 pm

anand

anand
Admin

I'm buying birthday cake :)

*looks pointedly at Shao and Rai

11Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm

shao

shao

I'm buying the BOX for the cake

*pointed look back*

oy why you mark me

12Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 pm

darthcow

i'm fine with sharing the costs of the chalet

13Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Empty Re: Planning schedule for Anand's send-off Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Belisarius Punchee

Admin

Hello everyone,

I'm fine with sharing the costs.

Please note that I don't have space for everyone at the gaming table. Only active characters in the campaign will be a part of Luvelle's finale Daemon Prince Accension/Redemption story arc.

I hope you understand that the game was not designed to be played with more than 6 players and I will not compromise on the quality of the last few games.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raihan

PS: I've got the cake covered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum